We're excited to announce TFN Virtual Live will take place on 25 February 2021, generously supported by IOOF Foundation and Waratah Education Foundation. We'd love to hear from organisations with social innovation programs delivered in NSW or Victoria that focus on providing education and skills opportunities for disadvantaged people in Australia. Applications will need to respond to how the impact of COVID 19 is affecting program delivery and how they are adapting.
This is your chance to tell your story at a friendly "philanthropic Shark Tank" style event and raise vital funds for your organisation. Please go to this link to apply. Please make sure you download and read the TFN Live application criteria for this event before you apply.
Applications close Friday 27 November.
Applicants should make sure they are available for the following:
· Selection panel phone interview: Friday December 17 between 10am-12:45pm AEDT
· Pitch coaching workshop part 1 (via Zoom): Thursday February 4 from 9am-11:30am AEDT
· Pitch coaching workshop part 2 (via Zoom): Thursday February 11 from 9am-11:30am AEDT
· Full event rehearsal via Crowdcast (online): Thursday February 18 from 3-4pm AEDT
· Live crowd-funding event via Crowdcast (online): Thursday February 25 from 4-8pm AEDT (event from 5:30-7:30pm)
Registrations are now open to attend this event, so book your seat here. We look forward to seeing you there!
Please note that 10% of funds raised is retained by TFN in agreement with the NFPs pitching as a contribution to our operational costs.